Meeting the legal needs of local governments is a highly-specialized area, encompassing a number of unique areas. Specifically, counsel for local governments must be well-versed in government contracting, the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Texas Public Information Act, election law, real estate, and public-sector employment law.
If you are a commissioner, board member, or elected official in Texas, you can lean on Mark’s experience to handle all of your legal needs.
Local Governments Needing Assistance Include:
- Small municipalities
- Special Purpose Districts, including:
- Emergency Services Districts
- Development or Management Districts
- Municipal Utility Districts
- Crime Control and Prevention Districts
- Hospital Districts
- Library Districts